I'm almost 35.
Can't explain way, but I feel "the winds of change" approching, just don't know what that means.
About 3 months ago, I had a very strong feeling that something was going to change and it really did.
I thought it was in my work (and in some way it did), but it was especially in my family life: it just turned upside down, from a moment to another.
Now, I feel something more like the weight of more responsability (should have felt this when I started working, married or became a mother, isn't so?!), but still have that feeling of big changes in my work. In my work and so in my life direction.
I also realised I can be in the middle of my life and a balance is needed. More: it started without I saying a word.
It must be nature!
The truth is that I need more colour in my life, some projects and dreams to become reality (simple things, but very important to me), some changes...
Ok, 35 will be there on tuesday, and here I'm to see what happens this year.
Just hope that most of the changes are good and give me and others pleasure!
Muito prazer!
ResponderEliminarA escolha musical é deliciosa.
A mudança será concerteza para melhor!
Só coisas boas.... os ventos de mudança já se sentem.
ResponderEliminarbeijo grande
welcome...
ResponderEliminari am sure all changes will be for the better, my sweet friend:)
Welcome! With you, I always feel at home. :) It'll be a great year, for sure! A big kiss
ResponderEliminar