quarta-feira, 5 de agosto de 2009

Coimbra

A few days ago I went to Coimbra.
Omg, how i missed that town!!

It was a race against the clock, but in the middle of my obligations, i made time to go to Quebra, visit some shops (like Mau Feitio), buy Thai Fishermans Trousers (in the pic) and have dinner with my dear Dad in Zé Neto (the great açorda, mhmmm, mhmmm!).

At the end of the day, I was feeling good: my Mum's surgery was ok, i missed E. but in a very light way (i knew she was fine and sleeping like an angel) and it was time to have a tea with my dearest friend JC, meet her new house and try to sleep some hours.

I remembered Isabel many times and i promise to email her next time i go Coimbra.

Well, i hope it'll be soon :O)

1 comentário: