quarta-feira, 22 de julho de 2009

the biggest purse in the world

In my town, near the river.

I was coming up from the river, from a walk, when i first saw it and... i started running, like if it could go away before i get it.
I valued this side and, when satisfied, there i was runnig to the other one...
... which i think is even more beautiful (those colours and the flowers!!).
I took another pic with the mobile and there i was, staring.
Approached, looked for details and more details, so immersed in that big treasure, that i didn't notice the info you can see in the bottom of this photo, on the right side.

The day after, there i was... again!

It is very near my parent's home, so it's a place where i go often.

First i stared again like if i was waitting for it to become smaller, so i could bring it with me :O)

And only that day i realised it was a Guiness World Record.

To know more, please take a look here.

1 comentário: