terça-feira, 19 de maio de 2009

Terra Lusa collection


That's what I've found about a week ago, when I went to the Postoffice: a tribute to Portugal and its culture, art and heritage.

When I saw those watches, two of them made me stop: the one with "Lenço dos Namorados" (Lover´s Handkerchieves) and the other one with "Brinquedos Portugueses" (Ancient Portuguese Toys).

I'm a slave of time and one of the first things I do every morning is put on my watch.
It was the day before my birthday and I was really amazed with them, so... after a while, I've decided to buy both: one for me and the other for someone who loves vintage treasures: Z.

At home, I went to their site and discovered the Eco Bags: one with the theme "Glaze Tile, 18th century" and the other one... "Lovers Handkerchieves"!
I wrote an e-mail imediatly and the day after I received a phone call: "Next monday you'll have Eco Bags in your Postoffice."

Tomorrow is already wednesday, but I couldn't get there before, so... tomorrow will be the Eco Bag Day :O)


4 comentários: